It’s like a little miniature Lee Byung-Hun is staring into my soul.
Thanks to Toy News International for passing along word that details and images are now available for the upcoming G.I. Joe: Retaliation Storm Shadow figure from Hot Toys! Just like Snake Eyes, this is one incredible, movie-accurate version of the infamous Arashikage ninja. He looks SHARP.
no images were found
Thanks again to Toy News International for the info, and click the Read the Rest of the Story link below for all of the details of this upcoming release. You can always check the product page on Hot Toys.com for information as well.
This movie-accurate collectible from Hot Toys is specially crafted based on the image of Lee Byung Hun as Storm Shadow in his white ninja bodysuit in the movie, highlighting the new developed heads, highly detailed costume and weapons.
~ MMS Series ~
The 1/6th scale Storm Shadow Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Lee Byung Hun as Storm Shadow in his white ninja bodysuit in the G.I. Joe Retaliation movie
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– One (1) newly developed head with authentic likeness of Lee Byung Hun as Storm Shadow in the movie
– One (1) newly developed alternate masked head
– TrueType body with over 30 points of articulations
– Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of palms for holding swords or daggers
– One (1) pair of palms for holding darts
– One (1) right palm for holding pistol
– One (1) white ninja bodysuit with sword sheath at the back
– One (1) white belt with pocket and holster
– One (1) pair of white sport shoes
– Two (2) Japanese-styled metal swords with sheath
– Two (2) daggers
– One (1) pistol
– Three (3) darts
– Figure stand with Storm Shadow nameplate and the movie logo
– Head Sculpted by Lee So Young
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by Kojun
– Costume Designed by Hai Lim
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
Release date: End Q2, 2013
G.I. JOE AND ALL RELATED CHARACTERS ARE TRADEMARKS OF HASBRO AND ARE USED WITH PERMISSION. © 2013 HASBRO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2013 PARAMOUNT PICTURES CORPORATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
© 2013 HOT TOYS LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.