Well, this is a lot quicker when there’s only a 30 second TV spot and some reused footage to deal with!
I buzzed through the Super Bowl TV Spot and with the wonders of Quicktime spat out a few screen caps that show some of the interesting new details from this TV Spot. Chief among them are the following:
- Jinx looks very bad ass in the red, and we have a very nice, clear shot of the Blind Master
- Snake Eyes manages to shoot throwing stars out of mid air with an UZI!
- Yes, Virginia, Firefly WILL wear his familiar camouflage mask in Retaliation. And he looks BOSS.
- Roadblock quotes Jay-Z just because
- Oh my goodness that’s COBRA FREAKING COMMANDER!!
- Super Cobra speed bike with “fall apart and turn into death rockets” mode!
- That certainly looks like Firefly on the back of the motorcycle as well
- Is that a Pursuit of Cobra looking HISS rising up above an explosion in the desert? Could there be a “Ripsaw” and another larger Cobra version of the vehicle?
- Awesome view of what seems to be the Ripsaw…or is it the HISS? Almost looks like someone in a white mask driving it. Storm Shadow?
- No matter how many times I see it, Snake Eyes kicking ninjas asses off of mountains is awesome
The screen caps are below.
What an awesome day.
no images were found