I’m sure my credibility is probably shot ever since I gave G.I. Joe: The Rise of COBRA a relatively positive review, but if nothing else, that only shows what my video game taste is. I don’t need state-of-the-art graphics or revolutionary gameplay. I just need a game to be FUN. And dammit, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance was one of the most fun games I’ve played in a very long time. Well, next week, Ultimate Alliance 2 comes out, and I can’t freaking wait! I think this trailer has been around forever, but I just saw it today… check it out. Not a whole lot of gameplay, but some kick ass looking cut scenes and a nifty soundtrack. Looking forward to it.
- G.I. Joe: Classified Review Page Updates
- Boss Fight Studio Zorro and Flash Gordon – The Hero HACKS we deserve
- GeneralsJoes Reviews G.I. Joe: Classified Wave 2
- GeneralsJoes Reviews G.I. Joe: Classified Baroness with COBRA C.O.I.L.
- GeneralsJoes Reviews G.I. Joe: Classified Special Missions: COBRA Island figures