Another production video has been added to Rise of COBRA Director Stephen Sommers’ website, this time featuring a look at sound production. Per Hallberg spends a few minutes discussing exactly what goes into doing the sound work on a big budget film like this, and there’s also some great footage, including a nice little peek at a nasty looking weapon they call a “Pulse Torpedo”. Check it out at StephenSommers.com, or just hit “play” below.
- G.I. Joe: Classified Review Page Updates
- Boss Fight Studio Zorro and Flash Gordon – The Hero HACKS we deserve
- GeneralsJoes Reviews G.I. Joe: Classified Wave 2
- GeneralsJoes Reviews G.I. Joe: Classified Baroness with COBRA C.O.I.L.
- GeneralsJoes Reviews G.I. Joe: Classified Special Missions: COBRA Island figures