Another production video has been added to Rise of COBRA Director Stephen Sommers’ website, this time featuring a look at sound production. Per Hallberg spends a few minutes discussing exactly what goes into doing the sound work on a big budget film like this, and there’s also some great footage, including a nice little peek at a nasty looking weapon they call a “Pulse Torpedo”. Check it out at StephenSommers.com, or just hit “play” below.
- Hasbro PulseCon 2021 is HERE!
- GeneralsJoes Reviews Snake Eyes (G.I. Joe: Origins) Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow!
- Snake Eyes ComicCon at Home Panel – Plus new character profiles!
- Motion Posters bring characters to life for Snake Eyes – G.I. Joe: Origins
- Christos Gage and Reilly Brown talk Batman vs Snake Eyes – Exclusive Interview from The Full Force