It wasn’t that long ago that the COBRA H.I.S.S. was setting land speed records as part of the fastest to funding HasLab ever, but we’re already being treated to the second G.I. Joe themed HasLab and it’s a doozy!
The Dragonfly launched yesterday and as of this post, has just surpassed the 10,000 backers required for funding and is on the verge of starting to announce their various unlocks. Once again setting a record pace for funding, it certainly appears as though the G.I. Joe team had found its sweet spot with these HasLab projects.
Full details, images and videos below!
G.I. JOE CLASSIFIED SERIES G.I. JOE ASSAULT COPTER DRAGONFLY (XH-1)
(HASBRO /Approx. Retail Price: $274.99 / Available: Summer 2024)
The Joe team has partnered with HasLab to create the very first G.I. JOE CLASSIFIED SERIES 6-INCH SCALE G.I. JOE ASSAULT COPTER DRAGONFLY (XH-1) with anticipated deployment in Summer of 2024. Operation: Dragonfly, however, cannot commence production unless we secure 10,000 backer orders by 11:59PM ET on July 17, 2023. Each HasLab helicopter you back gets you a G.I. JOE CLASSIFIED SERIES ASSAULT COPTER DRAGONFLY (XH-1,) along with an action figure of the latest G.I. JOE CLASSIFIED recruit – William “Wild Bill” Hardy – with premium deco, detailing, and articulation for poseability. The vehicle itself is an unparalleled achievement of detail and features with a myriad of posing and display options. While on a covert mission infiltrating Cobra Island, our G.I. JOE operative uncovered secret plans by Cobra to unleash a fleet of heavily armored tanks in their bid for world domination. That intelligence prompted G.I. JOE High Command to authorize commissioning HasLab developers to mass produce a Joe vehicle with significant counter-strike capabilities. The results of that collaboration are the very first G.I. JOE ASSAULT COPTER DRAGONFLY (XH-1) in 6-inch scale.
Key details and features include:
- Elaborately-detailed Command Cockpit Interior: The copter pilot and gunner sit buckled with a 4-point harness in front of specialized illuminated instrument control panels. You can pose each figure operating the center, floor-mounted control stick and throttle controls maneuvering around and locking in on an oncoming H.I.S.S.
- Detachable “Gull-wing” Canopy: The vehicle comes with “gull wing” functioning canopy with forward port entry for the gunner and rear starboard entry for the pilot. The canopy detaches for easier access.
- Multiple Customizable Armaments: Customize your XH-1 loadout with detachable weapon accessories:
- 2 Creeper missiles
- 2 70MM unguided rocket launchers
- 2 Jester Missile racks to hold 8 Jester Missiles
- Removable laser-guided stationary 160MM Cannon Pod with belt-fed ammo that connects to the port side of the chopper
- Functioning Hoist: The attachment points fit a removable hoist with rotating dial which extends or retracts a cable and rescue hook for infiltration and extraction or rescue ops.
- Cannon Details: The 25MM Dragonbreath Rotary Nose Cannon rotates and can pivot up and down; and twin X-551 Mini-Cannon details below the cockpit increase the XH-1’s powerful attack capabilities.
- 6 Blast Effects: 2 small effects fit the X-551 Mini-Cannons, the Dragonbreath Rotary Cannon, or trail behind the 70MM unguided rocket launchers; 2 medium effects attach to the Cannon Pod or the rear of the Jester and Creeper missile accessories; 2 large effects attach behind the missile accessories and to the wing pegs.
- Removable Access Panels: Access panels detach to reveal engine details.
- Hinged Cannon Access Doors: Doors lower showing the inner workings of the twin X-551 60MM Mini-Cannon accessories and act as a step to pose your figures ascending into the cockpit.
- Movable V Tail Wing: The vertical tail fin rotates from 90 degrees to 45 to assist in maneuverability.
- Adjustable Stabilizer Wings: Rear stabilizers pivot up and down.
- Counter Rotating Coaxial Turbine Detail: The snap-on Counter Rotation Turbine cover swivels to silence and direct the turbine thrust.
- Engine Cover Exhaust Vents: Flared exhaust port design details provide the XH-1 with high-speed stability.
- Clear Display Stand: The transparent 10-inch-high display stand has a 15-degree angle allowing you to pose your Attack Copter as though it’s hovering in the air, either climbing or descending. The base is decorated with a modern take on the classic DF-1 roundel.
- Sticker Sheet: Personalize your Assault Copter fleet with consumer-applied labels for customization.
Cobra will use every dirty trick in the book to try to scuttle our operation. That’s why the G.I. JOE team needs your help. This HasLab campaign requires 10,000 backer orders to officially fund Operation: Dragonfly. This HasLab campaign backing period begins 11:00AM ET June 5th and ends at 11:59PM ET July 17th. If funded, anticipate final delivery in the Summer of 2024. The G.I. JOE CLASSIFIED SERIES G.I. JOE ASSAULT COPTER DRAGONFLY (XH-1) is now exclusively available to be backed on the Hasbro Pulse website.