The Hasbro Pulse website has posted a pretty awesome behind the scenes talk with G.I. Joe product designer Bobby Vala, which explores some of the thought and work that went into the ComicCon exclusive Missile Command Center! This is some great insight and has some awesome pictures showing some of the different steps Vala took to get to the awesome finished product so many Joe fans were grateful to finally receive after decades of lusting after the original online.
- GeneralsJoes Reviews Snake Eyes (G.I. Joe: Origins) Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow!
- Snake Eyes ComicCon at Home Panel – Plus new character profiles!
- Motion Posters bring characters to life for Snake Eyes – G.I. Joe: Origins
- Christos Gage and Reilly Brown talk Batman vs Snake Eyes – Exclusive Interview from The Full Force
- Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins Trailer and Featurette screen captures