Along with the more well-known G.I. Joe Collectors’ Club and Canadian JoeCon, many smaller regional groups are getting into the “exclusive” figure game to draw folks to their meet ups, or just to have fun with. Last year, a crew of JoeCustoms faithful in the Pennsylvania area held a JoeCustoms get together and featured two exclusive figures, Auger, and Methane. Well, just in time for the next Pennsylvania JoeCustoms Picnic (May 30th in Pottsville, PA) I’ve posted a review for these two figures in my Exclusives section.
- G.I. Joe: Classified Review Page Updates
- Boss Fight Studio Zorro and Flash Gordon – The Hero HACKS we deserve
- GeneralsJoes Reviews G.I. Joe: Classified Wave 2
- GeneralsJoes Reviews G.I. Joe: Classified Baroness with COBRA C.O.I.L.
- GeneralsJoes Reviews G.I. Joe: Classified Special Missions: COBRA Island figures