Once again, I haven’t had time to do a comic review, though I have purchased and read issue #5…and yet again, find myself a bit frustrated with the long, drawn out story…the main series just hasn’t progressed in 5 months. While Origins, COBRA, and even the movie prequels tell compelling stories at a brisk pace, the main title continues to sort of plot along. It’s a shame, because the art is outstanding, and the writing is great. Dialog feels natural, the military jargon jives with what I’d expect…but there’s just….nothing….happening. But what do other sites around the web have to say? Here are two reviews to kick it off:
- G.I. Joe: Classified Review Page Updates
- Boss Fight Studio Zorro and Flash Gordon – The Hero HACKS we deserve
- GeneralsJoes Reviews G.I. Joe: Classified Wave 2
- GeneralsJoes Reviews G.I. Joe: Classified Baroness with COBRA C.O.I.L.
- GeneralsJoes Reviews G.I. Joe: Classified Special Missions: COBRA Island figures